The U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Science and Technology Directorate (S&T) is offering a Technology Clearinghouse to provide our stakeholders a central location to discover information and resources on the latest homeland security technologies to support all phases of the acquisition lifecycle.
The Technology Clearinghouse is congressionally authorized in the Homeland Security Act of 2002.
- Gain access to technology requirements and gaps;
- Access to technical information on DHS S&T technology-related research and development activities;
- Research and Development funding opportunities;
- Equipment performance test and evaluation results from user-based assessments;
- Networking and partnership opportunities with DHS S&T;
- Collaboration with top researchers and educators at academic institutions to address pressing homeland security needs; and
- Provide opportunities for ongoing dialogue and personal interactions between DHS components, first responders, academia, industry, the innovation community, researchers, and acquisition professionals.
You can find the latest homeland security technology successes in the DHS S&T snapshots.
Please share your success in working with DHS S&T and using our information and resources to make acquisitions decisions at SandT_TechClearinghouse@hq.dhs.gov.
We welcome the opportunity to connect with you about the Technology Clearinghouse, please email SandT_TechClearinghouse@hq.dhs.gov