The Science and Technology Directorate (S&T) offers a variety of opportunities for engagement, including requests for information, calls for proposals, and announcements of other funding and unfunded partnerships.
|Opportunity||S&T Program||Due Dates|
|Long Range Broad Agency Announcement (LRBAA) to the scientific and technical communities to propose novel ideas that address DHS Components' highest priority operational needs.
Who should apply: Entrepreneurs, startups, small businesses, medium to large businesses, academia, national labs, recognized R&D organizations, international.
|S&T Long Range Broad Agency Announcement||December 31, 2023
at 11:59 p.m. ET
|Homeland Security Startup Studio (HSSS) is accepting applications for the 2024 Cohort.
Who should apply: HSSS is recruiting entrepreneurs of all experience levels including technologists, business experts, career shifters, veterans, and re-entrants to the workforce. Individuals and teams are welcome to apply.
|Homeland Security Startup Studio||January 5, 2023|
DHS Innovation, Research and Development Opportunities of Interest
- Transportation Security Administration’s Innovative Demonstrations for Enterprise Advancement (IDEA) Broad Agency Announcement
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection, U.S. Border Patrol's Request for Information (RFI) on Unattended Ground Sensors and Enabling Technology. Emailed responses must be received no later than November 30, 2023, at 5:00 P.M. ET.
Other DHS Funding Opportunities
- Browse the full list of DHS opportunities at SAM.gov.
- Learn how to do business with DHS.
- Search for grant opportunities on Grants.gov.
- Visit the Government Acquisition & Grants Portal to learn how vendors and grant applicants, find, respond to and win opportunities for contracts, grants, and other types of assistance funding.
Connect with Us
S&T has a dedicated industry liaison who is focused on directing our private sector partners to the appropriate point of contact. If you have any questions on S&T partnership opportunities or would like to tell us about your capabilities, please email SandT.Innovation@hq.dhs.gov.