Join us on July 20, 2021, from 12:30–1:00 p.m. ET for the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) Deconstructing SBIR: Other Agency Technology Solutions (OATS) RFI webinar. During this webinar, viewers will have a chance to hear from three DHS Component representatives about the needs in the request for information (RFI) topic areas. OATS RFI submissions must leverage previous SBIR or Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) Phase I, Phase II or Phase III awards from a federal agency.
Register for the webinar!
Interested companies with applicable SBIR or STTR technologies are encouraged to visit the OATS RFIs on Sam.gov for more information about each of the topics and details on submitting white papers. The deadline for white papers is July 30, 2021, 11:59 pm ET. The DHS SBIR Program is seeking information for the following topics:
- Autonomous Vessel Tracking for Ports and Waterways
- The U.S. Coast Guard (USCG), is seeking information for SBIR/STTR technologies to develop low-cost Electro-Optical/Infrared (EO/IR) sensors or other sensors mounted on buoys or navigation aids to autonomously record vessel transits into and out of ports and waterways.
- 5G Internet of Things Situational Awareness System
- The Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) is seeking information for SBIR/STTR technologies on a ubiquitous and robust 5G/IoT Situational Awareness System (5i SAS) capability that further enhances situational awareness of the current platform and identifies 5G components and Internet of Things (IoT) devices.
- Standoff Chemical, Biological, Radiological, and/or Nuclear Threat Detection for City Wide Coverage
- The Countering Weapons of Mass Destruction Office (CWMD) is seeking information for SBIR/STTR technologies supporting chemical, biological, radiological and/or nuclear threat detection capability through sensing, pattern recognition, and fusion of environmental imaging for long term data collection campaigns and large area coverage.
This event will be held in conjunction with the 2021 National SBIR Week July 19-23, 2021. The week-long virtual event connects entrepreneurs working on advanced technologies to the country’s largest source of early stage funding – the SBIR and STTR programs. Also known as America’s Seed Fund, the SBIR/STTR programs provide over $4 billion annually in funding to small businesses in a wide variety of technology areas.