Meet S&T @ booth # 2717 at the International Wireless Communications Expo (IWCE) on March 29-30, 2017!
The Department of Homeland Security Science & Technology Directorate (S&T) is reshaping how government, entrepreneurs, and operators work together to mobilize technologies to make our communities more resilient and secure. Come hear how S&T's Next Generation First Responder program is investing in the future to make our nation’s first responders more protected, connected, and fully aware. We also want to hear from you on what you expect from S&T in preparing for the future.
Who Should Attend
This event features a network of over 7,000 peers from a diverse group of industry professionals including government, public safety, utility, transportation and business enterprise.
IWCE brings together over 400 exhibitors across a five-day conference program (March 27-31 in 2017). DHS S&T will have a dedicated booth space (#2717) and a number of engaging speaking sessions* at this year’s conference. Key Exhibit Hall date and times are as follows: March 29 from 10 am - 5:30 pm and March 30 from 10 am - 5:00 pm. NOTE: Several of our speaking engagements will occur on March 28, 2017 although the exhibit hall is not open on that date. For more information, visit the International Wireless Communications Expo website.
Please be advised that the conference agenda is subject to change.
- P25 Compliance Assessment Program (P25 CAP) Updates and Impacts
- Tuesday, March 28: 11:45 am – 12:30 pm, Room S232
- Next Generation First Responder Town Hall on “Connecting with DHS and Helping to Design the Next Gen First Responder”
- Tuesday, March 28: 4:00 – 5:00 pm, Room S229
- Framework and Tools for Policy Development to Manage Public Video Systems
- Wednesday, March 29: 10 am – 11:15 am, Room S227
- Adapting Commercial-Grade Wearable Technologies for First Responders
- Wednesday, March 29: 11:30 am – 12:45 pm, Room S227