In an effort to keep DHS.gov current, the archive contains outdated information that may not reflect current policy or programs.
On August 18, 2020, 12:30 – 4:00 p.m. EST / 9:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. PST, the Silicon Valley Innovation Program (SVIP) invites you to attend a virtual SVIP Industry Day to learn about the Emerging Needs: COVID-19 Response & Future Mitigation topic call.
The event is free and open to the public. Click here to register.
About the Topic Call
The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Science and Technology Directorate (S&T) is seeking ground breaking solutions to address current and future DHS operational needs. This topic call supports the missions of six DHS components and programs: DHS Chief Security Officer (CSO), DHS Policy (PLCY), National Biosurveillance Integration Center (NBIC), Transportation Security Administration (TSA), U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), and U.S. Secret Service (USSS).
Applicants are required to apply to one or more of following DHS-specific scenarios to frame their submissions:
- Test & Validation Service for Security & Privacy of Contact Tracing Apps
- Video Analytics for Self-Screening at TSA Checkpoints
- Methods to Rapidly Disinfect Surfaces at TSA Checkpoints and other DHS Facilities
- Collection and Integration of Authoritative Quantitative Open-Source Information
- Stand-Off Methods for Point of Entry Detection at DHS Facilities
During this event, SVIP, CSO, PLCY, NBIC, TSA and USSS will speak about their use cases and answer questions.
To download and view the solicitation, FAQs, application, and application instructions, please visit the solicitation page on SAM.gov.