Headed to the Consumer Electronics Show (CES)? So are we! The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) will be speaking and exhibiting at CES, Jan. 6-10, 2020, Las Vegas, NV. Connect with us directly at the DHS exhibit booth, #500, at the Westgate Plaza, the hub for resilience and smart cities technologies running Jan 7-10.
At the DHS exhibit booth, #500, at the Westgate Plaza, meet representatives from the Science and Technology Directorate, FEMA, the Transportation Security Administration, U.S. Customs and Border Protection, and Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency.
Don’t miss our speaking engagements:
The Travel Experience of the Future
- Jan. 6, 11:30am -12:30pm, Las Vegas Convention Center, North Hall
- David Pekoske, TSA, Administrator
Tech’s Support in Natural Disaster Recovery
- Jan. 7, 11:30am - 12:30pm, Westgate Las Vegas
- DHS Speaker: Dr. Daniel Kaniewksi, FEMA, Resilience Administrator
Setting the Foundation for AI Deployment and Acquisition
- Jan. 9, 2:15pm - 3:15pm, Las Vegas Convention Center, North Hall
- DHS Speaker: Andre Hentz, DUS S&T
With a focus on building partnerships and communicating our vision for Securing our Future Now, we are going to CES to build partnerships, promote business opportunities, clarify research and development priorities, and discuss how operational requirements accelerate the delivery of solutions that keep our country safe and secure.