In an effort to keep DHS.gov current, the archive contains outdated information that may not reflect current policy or programs.
SciTech Northwest ’18, October 23, 2018, is the region’s only technology expo that features technologies ready or near-ready for commercialization from Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, the University of Washington, and Washington State University. This year, DHS S&T's Transition to Practice Program will be showcasing 11 technologies ready for pilots, licensing or commercialization. These technologies have been developed at the Department of Energy and Department of Defense affiliated Laboratories and are now available for piloting by organizations looking to strengthen their cybersecurity posture.
- AMICO: Accurate Behavior-Based Detection of Malware Downloads, The University of Georgia
- APE: A Novel Intrusion Prevention System for Android, MITRE
- CHARIOT: Filtering and Enriching Relevant Content, MIT Lincoln Laboratory
- CPAD: Real-Time Cyber Physical Attack Detection, Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- FLOWER: Network FLOW AnalyzER – Deep Insight Into Network Traffic, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
- Keylime: Enabling TPM-Based Trust in the Cloud, MIT Lincoln Laboratory
- REDUCE: Collaborative, Statistically Guided Exploration of Malware Similarities, Los Alamos National Laboratory
- SilentAlarm: Detecting Abnormal Network Traffic, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
- Socrates: Graph Analytics for Discovering Patterns and Relationships in Large Data Sets, JHU Applied Physics Laboratory
- SRS: Threat Landscape Analysis for the Cyber Defender, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
- StreamWorks: Continuing Pattern Detection on Streaming Data, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
S&T's TTP program accelerates the path of cybersecurity technologies from the research lab to the marketplace. TTP identifies promising federally funded cybersecurity technologies and facilitates their adoption into broader use through partnerships with the private sector and commercialization.
About SciTech Northwest Technology Expo
Date: October 23, 2018 4:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Location: Sheraton Seattle – Seattle, WA