We’re excited to announce the newly refreshed Business Opportunities section of the S&T website! Now called Work with S&T, the site better encompasses all the ways you can work with us. We changed the name, added some new pages, refreshed old content, and reorganized the navigation, which will make finding information about how to work with S&T easier and more informative. We implemented these changes to provide a more comprehensive view of S&T partnership opportunities across all of S&T.
When you come to the Work with S&T landing page, you will find the following:
- Overview of S&T partnerships, DHS needs, and how to work with S&T
- High-level descriptions of the programs and tools available to industry and other potential S&T partners
- Links to Industry Partnerships resources
- Roadmap for selecting which programs fit a particular business type
- New pages on the left navigation:
- Innovation Funding Programs: We moved all of the Industry Partnership's funding innovation programs into one spot. Here you will find information about the Binational Industrial Research Development Homeland Security Program; In-Q-Tel; Long Range Broad Agency Announcements; Prize Competitions; Silicon Valley Innovation Program; and the Small Business Innovation Research Program.
- Current Opportunities: This page is a one-stop destination for external audiences to get up-to-date information about current funding opportunities with S&T, including open solicitations, grants, and other funding mechanisms.
- Engage with S&T: Learn about ongoing engagement series and up-and-coming events sponsored by Industry Partnerships, how to engage with S&T’s Industry Liaison, and a link to the S&T Events page.
Please send your feedback about the new website to SandT.Innovation@hq.dhs.gov.