- Responder Knowledge Base Created to provide emergency responders, purchasers, and planners with a trusted, integrated, on-line source of information on products, standards, certifications, grants, and other equipment-related information.
- System Assessment and Validation for Emergency Responders (SAVER) Provides impartial test and evaluation information on commercially available equipment to the Emergency Responder community.
Information Sharing Tools
- State Homeland Security and Emergency Services Directory
- Homeland Security Information Network Department computer-based counterterrorism communications network
- National Fire Department Census Data
- Wireless Information System for Emergency Responders (WISER) Provides a wide range of information on hazardous substances encountered in hazardous material incidents.
Homeland Security Standards & Guidelines
- Equipment standards Guidelines adopted by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security's Science and Technology Directorate
- Interagency Board for Equipment Standardization and Interoperability (IAB) An intra-agency group which develops the Standardized Equipment List (SEL) used by DHS Office for Domestic Preparedness
- National Incident Management System (NIMS) Standardized incident management processes, protocols, and procedures to coordinate and conduct response actions
- The National Response Framework establishes a comprehensive all-hazards approach to enhance the ability of the United States to manage domestic incidents.
- First Responder Authentication Credentials Developing a smart identity credentialing system for emergency response officials (EROs).