In an effort to keep DHS.gov current, the archive contains outdated information that may not reflect current policy or programs.
The 2019 S&T Cybersecurity and Innovation Showcase is a unique event for the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Science and Technology Directorate (S&T) to introduce its funded research projects to government, industry technology implementers including chief information security officers, pilot and testing partners, investors, angel funders, and other potential market transition partners. This year's theme -- Solutions now, Innovations for the Future -- highlights S&T’s support to DHS operational components and stakeholders in cybersecurity R&D.
Solutions Now | Innovations for the Future
The event will feature the following:
- More than 130 technology presentations encompassing $250 million of federally-funded research and development (R&D), from early-stage to mature, transition-ready technologies.
- A broad cybersecurity R&D portfolio, including mobile security, cybersecurity research infrastructure, support for law enforcement, identity management, block chain, data privacy and 14 more research topics
- Presentations by two of S&T’s unique innovation and commercialization programs, Silicon Valley Innovation Program and Transition to Practice Commercialization Program, which feature unique solution paths for protecting the nation
- Eighty technology demonstrations by S&T-funded researchers
- Prominent government and industry keynote speakers and thought-provoking panelists talking about hot-button cybersecurity and innovation topics
- An expected 1,000 attendees in a networking-conducive setting
You’ll want to attend the entire showcase, because no matter your specific technology focus area, the event will provide valuable insight on the state of DHS cybersecurity and innovation R&D in your subfield.
Showcase Promo Video
Sponsored by DHS S&T, the 2019 S&T Cybersecurity and Innovation Showcase is not an average government conference. This year’s conference theme -- Solutions Now, Innovations for the Future -- highlights S&T’s support to the DHS operational components and how S&T is actively engaging homeland security stakeholders on the importance of cybersecurity R&D in this aggressive threat landscape. During this three-day event, attendees will see more than 130 presentations spotlighting a combined $250 million of federally funded cybersecurity R&D and featuring over twenty broad research areas—including mobile security, cybersecurity research infrastructure, support for law enforcement, identity management, block chain and data privacy.
Dates: March 18 - 20, 2019
Location: Washington Marriott Wardman Park Hotel
Who Should Attend
Registration is open to public and private sector innovators and cybersecurity professionals.
For more information—including agenda, speakers and other event news—and to register go to http://www.cvent.com/d/rbqqrb