Upon completion of product testing, equipment suppliers must submit their Supplier’s Declaration of Compliance (SDOC) and Summary Test Report (STR) documents for DHS S&T review. The SDOC and STR document reviews check the documents' completeness and accuracy in accordance with the current P25 CAP processes.
Document Submission Requirements
- Complete the test product’s SDOC in MS Word format with signature included. If a signature cannot be included in the MS Word document, then the equipment supplier must submit the SDOC in both MS Word and PDF formats with a signature included in the PDF.
- Complete the STR in MS Excel format.
- Submit documents by email to P25CAP@hq.dhs.gov.
- Files submitted for inclusion on the Approved (Grant-Eligible) Equipment page must be set-up for 508-compliance. Review the recorded webinar and slide deck for how you can make your documents 508-compliant.
- Identify if your submission replaces old documents or is a new submission.
- Templates for SDOC and STR submissions are available upon request by email to P25CAP@hq.dhs.gov.
Document Review Process
After reviewing the submission for completeness and accuracy, DHS S&T will either work with the equipment supplier to resolve discrepancies or upload the SDOC documents to the Approved (Grant-Eligible) Equipment page. The STR documents will be available upon request by email to P25CAP@hq.dhs.gov.