Upon completion of product testing, equipment suppliers must submit their Supplier’s Declaration of Compliance (SDOC) and Summary Test Report (STR) documents for DHS S&T review. The SDOC and STR document reviews check the documents' completeness and accuracy in accordance with the current P25 CAP processes.
Document Submission Requirements
- Complete the test product’s SDOC in MS Word format with signature included. If a signature cannot be included in the MS Word document, then the equipment supplier must submit the SDOC in both MS Word and PDF formats with a signature included in the PDF.
- Complete the STR in MS Excel format.
- Submit documents by email to P25CAP@hq.dhs.gov.
- Files submitted for inclusion on the Approved (Grant-Eligible) Equipment page must be set-up for 508-compliance. Review the recorded webinar and slide deck for how you can make your documents 508-compliant.
- Identify if your submission replaces old documents or is a new submission.
- Templates for SDOC and STR submissions are available upon request by email to P25CAP@hq.dhs.gov.
Document Review Process
After reviewing the submission for completeness and accuracy, DHS S&T will either work with the equipment supplier to resolve discrepancies or upload the SDOC documents to the Approved (Grant-Eligible) Equipment page. The STR documents will be available upon request by email to P25CAP@hq.dhs.gov.
Document Request Process
For security purposes, we request that you provide your full name, organization and professional title (signature line) in your email when requesting P25 CAP documents. If you have questions, please contact us at P25CAP@hq.dhs.gov.