How to Become a Recognized Lab
Steps for Lab Recognition
- Visit Policy to learn about P25 CAP operations and follow the process and equipment requirements for attaining recognition as a P25 CAP laboratory.
- Select one of the following DHS-recognized accreditation bodies to arrange an onsite assessment of your lab for P25 CAP testing:
- Visit Accreditation Body and Laboratory Agreements to review the testing and reporting requirements that a DHS-recognized accreditation laboratory must agree to in writing.
- Submit Accreditation Body recognition documentation along with signed Accreditation Body and Laboratory Agreement to P25CAP@hq.dhs.gov.
- Contact DHS at P25CAP@hq.dhs.gov to use a recognized laboratory certification mark.
Last Updated: 12/01/2023