On March 22, 2022, 9:30 – 11:30 a.m. PT, the Silicon Valley Innovation Program (SVIP) in partnership with S&T’s Securing Soft Targets Program in the Office of Mission and Capability Support (MSC) and the Transportation Security Administration (TSA), will host a virtual Industry Day to discuss the newly released Securing Soft Targets topic call.
Discussion topics for the March 22 Industry Day webinar include:
- Why Soft Target Security Is Important to DHS - DHS S&T
- The Value of Real-Time Video Analytics for Public Transit - Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority (WMATA) Digital Video Evidence Unit
- Soft Target Security Program Overview - DHS S&T
- Securing Soft Targets Topic Call Problem Framing - DHS S&T
- Silicon Valley Innovation Program | How DHS Works with Startups –SVIP
During this event, speakers from SVIP, MCS, and TSA will participate in panels and Q&A sessions about this topic call and their uses cases.