The Science and Technology Directorate is engaging the innovation community and wants you to share your talent! Our current challenges include a $1.55M multi-stage prize competition to identify technologies that help disrupt the flow of opioids through international mail and a $250,000 multi-stage prize competition that seeks new concepts for an escape respirator solution that protects the user against aerosolized chemical, biological and radiological (CBR) hazards.
Seeking Innovators to Accelerate Advances in Science & Technology
- Citizen Inventors
- Makerspace Community
- University Students
- Inspired Individuals and Communities
- Persons who do not traditionally participate in government contracts
Become one of the millions of volunteers across our nation that contribute their time, expertise, and equity to help advance science and society.
You Are the Key Ingredient-Talented People Find Solutions to the Problems
- DHS posts an innovation gap or intriguing problem.
- Discover something of interest to you and contribute your idea.
- Inspired individuals find solutions to the problem.
Sign-up for Future Notifications-Share Your Talents and Interests
Become a part of the Citizen Science and Crowdsourcing movement. New enhancements to the General Services Administration’s Challenge.gov site (the official site for all federally sponsored prize competitions) permit registered users to be notified of future competitions for all federal agencies, share their areas of interest and skills, and communicate with federal agency competition sponsors. Features include:
- User edited profile features to share or restrict their information
- Follow one or more agency competition announcements
- Participate in blogs and discussions
- Manage submitted solutions/submit a solution
- Correspond with agency prize competition managers
Sign up today at: https://challenge.gov/a/sso/login