Recommendations to USCIS and their responses for the year 2004.
- Issuance of permanent resident cards
- Cease operation of the Chicago Lockbox
- Implementation of InfoPass
- Correct a Naturalization Policy Memorandum
- Use uniform forms across the U.S.
- Expand the Premium Processing Service to include I-539 applications
- Establish a separate fee structure for the “e-filing” of applications/petitions
- Authorize employers to store Form I-9s electronically
- Train all customer-facing USCIS employees in customer service skills
- Include new fee language on forms
- Re-engineer green card replacement processing
- Streamline employment-based immigrant processing
- Streamline family-based immigrant processing