The Holding Effective Meetings Tool Kit consists of three items.
Holding Effective Meetings Guide
- Provides guidance for planning, holding, and closing a meeting
- Helps the facilitator of a meeting focus on achieving stated outcomes
- Delivers a clear meeting objective and agenda for all participants
- Helps to avoid inviting participants who don’t have a clear role or need to attend
- Helps meeting organizers hold meetings where participants remain active and engaged
Holding Effective Meetings Agenda Template
- Provides a basic framework for planning a meeting
Meeting Cost Estimator
- Provides insight into the cost of a planned meeting
- Encourages meeting organizers to consider the cost of a meeting and plan more effectively to make better use of government resources
This project is the result of a cross-agency process improvement team through the Partnership for Public Service’s Excellence in Government Program.
|Holding Effective Meetings Guide||179.34 KB|
|Holding Effective Meetings Agenda Template||573.42 KB|
|Meeting Cost Estimator||161.07 KB|